What is the dirt that has to be removed? 58 Hands should be rubbed together with digits interlocking. Washing your hands properly removes dirt, viruses and bacteria to stop them spreading to other people and objects, which can spread illnesses such as food poisoning, flu or diarrhoea. Last week, actor Kristen Bell shared a collage of six images on Instagram showing the difference between hands which haven't been washed and those washed for a full 30 seconds with soap.

Make sure to wash between your fingers, under your nails, all around your thumbs and wrists, and the palms of your hands. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them. Dry hands are also less likely to spread contamination than wet hands. Rinse your hands with clean water.

The FDA says there is #happybirthdaysong no proof that using consumer-labeled antibacterial" soap is better at preventing illness than ordinary soap and water. Hand-washing is even important for astronauts in space. CDC guidelines suggest washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.

It's this simple: If you wash your hands correctly, you'll lower your chances of getting COVID-19. I don't think I wash my hands even once a day most days. The spread of the coronavirus has prompted worldwide concern as public health officials attempt to control the outbreak.

11 According to UNICEF, turning hand washing with soap before eating and after using the toilet into an ingrained habit can save more lives than any single vaccine or medical intervention, cutting deaths from diarrhea by almost half and deaths from acute respiratory infections by one-quarter.

Whether it be the rapidly escalating corona pandemic or just any given winter, handwashing is one of the most effective ways to prevent the transmission of infections. We've seen it too and, frankly, as hand-washing is the easiest way to prevent the spread of illness and disease, we'd like to encourage the practice.
이 게시물을..